Sunday, December 27, 2009

December, in pictures

I just uploaded a whole batch of pictures from my camera, so I figured a picture post was in order.

First up - Wayne's plaque at the DFW National Cemetery. We visited on 12/13, after we finished up our anniversary celebration.

Branden took this picture of me talking to Wayne.

On 12/19, my aunt and uncle came to town, and one of our stops was NorthPark Mall, to see the holiday decorations made of pecans. My uncle saw these decorations when he was a little kid. :o)


Here's a picture of our Christmas tree, after we finished wrapping presents to take to Midland.


Branden, in the living room at his parents' house in Midland. They're all about Christmas!


Haley opening up the DART Bus from "Uncle B". She always plays with his when she comes over - now she has one of her own!

Rae and I each got one of these nifty grabber things. But the boys had much more fun with them. Here's Taylor, feeding Rae a cookie.


A picture of the pregnant ladies! I'm at 27 weeks, Rae's 16 weeks.


And last but not least, today Branden put together the adorable baby swing we got from Rae & Taylor!


0 comments:

Post a Comment