Friday, February 20, 2009



Got this little gem from my friend Smash. Yep, I steal lotsa goodies from her. Content provided by the Friday fill-ins blog.

My answers are in a lovely shade of green.


1. Give me good queso and I'll make sure it gets eaten.
2. Whenever I see a baby, it makes me want one. Pronto.
3. I wish we could move to NYC and magically afford to live there, plus have family close by.
4. Chicken flautas from Sol Irlande's (last night's dinner) was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world is better than not living!
6. Other than this one, Carie's blog is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to see a movie, tomorrow my plans include being lazy and Sunday, I want to be lazy some more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment