Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I have been blogging...

Just not here.

I've joined the blog at Pregosaur - and in case you need any hints, I'm Citysaur.

It's been a good way to get out my thoughts and feelings on this pregnancy journey, without always bugging my friends and family with every little bit of info - though they've all been more than gracious about sharing in the experience with me.

In other news, my stepdad is still hanging in there. He's in good spirits, and has a great attitude about everything. The latest news is that they've started hospice care, which will be a huge help for them both, I believe. I'm just trying to enjoy every single visit with them as much as possible, having no idea how much longer we have. I'm still going to group therapy at Gilda's Club, and it's been a tremendous experience. We missed for the first time this week because I was feeling under the weather - just a little sinus/allergy problem that's already starting to clear up.

That's it for now! More later, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment