Monday, August 24, 2009

We're having a baby!

Yep, it's true. I'm pregnant!

I apologize for the lack of posts here. I've tried several times to come up with something to post about that wasn't pregnancy-related...but I just couldn't do it!

We tried to hold the news in as long as we could...but could only make it to 10 weeks. That's how far along we are today. Our estimated due date is March 24.

We've already made one big decision...we're going to try for a natural birth. We both feel it's the best decision for us and our baby. We're still checking our options and deciding where we'll give birth, but we'll definitely be using a midwife instead of an obstetrician.

Things have gone well so far in the pregnancy. My main symptom is being tired all the time - and I do mean all the time. I've had one bought of morning sickness, about a week and a half ago.

Branden and I are both over the moon, and can't wait to start our little family! Here are a few of the clothes we've gotten already:


3 comments:

Carie said...

Congrats guys!! That is awsome!

Anonymous said...

When she says we didn't want to tell the world, she means she. Branden wanted to for a while now.

OperaWife said...

SOOOOO happy for you guys! Congratulations!

Post a Comment