Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have two blogs

Just as I blogged on Pregosaur during my pregnancy, I am now blogging on the sister blog, Littlesaur, about my experiences raising baby Benjamin. I'm Citysaur on those blogs, and I've already posted my introduction on Littlesaur.

So yeah - me, who's not the best at keeping up a blog to begin with, has committed to two blogs. I want to keep this blog up, because I still need an outlet for things that may not be baby-related, or things that are more personal that I don't necessarily want to share on a national blog.

Like this.

I attended a funeral yesterday at DFW National Cemetery, and of course I couldn't leave without stopping by to see Wayne. It was the first time I'd taken Benjamin, and I won't lie. It was really, really difficult. I just can't get it out of my head that this isn't how it was supposed to be.

1 comments:

Amy, queen of the world. said...

I think I could gobble Ben up in one big NOM. :)

Good luck with the 2-blog thing... I can't wait to read both of them!

I don't know what to say about the cemetery thing. I'm sure little Ben would have adored his grandpa, and his grandpa would have adored him too.

Post a Comment