Copied from Smash's blog...though I did go to the trouble of changing the answers! ;-)
1) What Author do you own the most books by? J K Rowling - I'm sure 7 tops the list!
2) What book do you own the most copies of? I honestly don't think I own more than one copy of any particular title.
3) Did it bother you that both those questions ended with prepositions? Not a bit.
4) What fictional character are you secretly in love with? Emmett Cullen
5) What book have you read the most times in your life? The Mozart Season - Virginia Euwer Wolff
6) Favorite book as a ten year old? Definitely one of the Babysitters Club books - I loved those!
7) What is the worst book you’ve read in the past year? Dixieland Sushi - Cara Lockwood. It wasn't awful, but it really wasn't that great. It's one that I picked by cover - I try to pick a couple of those each time I visit the library.
8) What is the best book you’ve read in the past year? Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
9) If you could force everyone you know to read one book, what would it be? Ditto Smash's answer - Harry Potter series.
10) What book would you most like to see made into a movie? Something Borrowed/Something Blue - I hear there are plans, and I'd love to see them materialize.
11) What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read? Something I had to read for high school, probably...I remember "Red Badge of Courage" being difficult to get through...and I know there were others.
12) What is your favorite book? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
13) Play? I don't have one...I'm rather uneducated when it comes to theater
14) Poem? I'm also not much for poetry...look at me, all anti-literature.
15) Essay? I'm supposed to have a favorite essay?
16) Who is the most overrated writer alive today? I think Smash is right - Stephanie Meyer
17) What is your desert island book? I'll be different and say Twilight
18) And… what are you reading right now? Just finished Goblet of Fire...I'll start on Order of the Phoenix next.