Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dog Bowl



We visited the Dog Bowl at Fair Park today. If you haven't been, I highly recommend it. Once a year, the Cotton Bowl becomes the area's largest dog park. They have vendor booths and kiddie pools filled with water all over the field, and this year they even had a band providing entertainment. I'm intimately acquainted with this because the second time I let Jock off-leash, he decided to go UNDERNEATH the stage! Fortunately he quickly came out the other side...I certainly didn't want to make a scene by going in after him!

We only stayed for 30 or 45 minutes. Branden's only a few weeks post-surgery, and his knee still tires quickly, so we left before too long. On the way out of the park, we stopped for a picture. This is the best of the lot - even though Branden's not looking, the pups are!

Jock, Pepper and Branden


1 comments:

~Lindsey~ said...

Aww how neat! I'd like to see that one day! And poor Branden with his brace, I'm ready for him to get 100%!!

Post a Comment