Monday, May 11, 2009

A Surprise from my husband


My dear, dear husband surprised me this weekend with a year's subscription to Netflix!!!

It was his gift to me for taking such good care of him while he's been recovering from surgery. (His words, not mine - I swear!) Of course, I didn't do any of it expecting any kind of reparations, but this sure was a wonderful surprise!! I should get my first two movies tomorrow, and I can't wait. If you have an account and would like to be my Netflix friend, just let me know what your e-mail address is and I'll add you. :o)
I used to have Blockbuster Online, once upon a time, but it's been a few years since I closed my account to save money. I'm glad to be back on the mail order movie bandwagon. And I love the instant-movies option Netflix has - we even watched an episode of South Park on the computer on Saturday night after I signed up!

1 comments:

~Lindsey~ said...

Ok so I'm trying this out, and I'm super-excited, but I have no idea what I'm doing!! I see I'm on your followers 3 times!! OOPS :0)

Congrats on the Netflix!!

Post a Comment