Friday, March 6, 2009

Since I've been slacking

I thought I'd better post something, so I don't fall into the "dead blog" trap. But this is going to be the lazy woman's version of blogging.

First, though, a bit of good news. I lost 2.2 lbs my first week of "March = Courtney's Fitness Month." I haven't taken advantage of the free month of membership at Elevation Fitness yet. I dunno why, but places like that always intimidate me, even though I used to work in a rec center. All those fancy machines, and people with good bodies who know how to use them (the machines, not their bodies...though I'm sure they know that too).

Anyway, on to the lazy part of this post. Two really cool things were pointed out to me this morning...and I'm just going to link to my friend's blogs where they have already posted them.

First up...new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince trailer!!!
Smash's blog where it's posted

Next...HOTTIE McHOTNESS! The most gorgeous vampire ever...
Carie's blog, where you can see all the deliciousness

How's that for efficiency? No need for me to take the time to post stuff when it's already been done for me!

Looking forward to a good weekend. Tomorrow night is my friend Julia's "Stock the Bar" shower. Should be lots of fun, with good drinks and cool people and a heated pool! Can't wait. Then Sunday I'm taking Branden somewhere fun, but I can't post it here because it's a surprise. Yeah, I'm cheesy with the surprises. But I'll post a weekend wrap-up later because I know you're all waiting with bated breath. (Yes, all 6 of you).

That's all I've got for now. Except that I can't wait for July and HBP!!! (That's Half-Blood Prince for you non-HP fans out there).

3 comments:

Carie said...

There are non-HP fans?! Lies I say!

Unknown said...

Daughter Dear,

I'm left wondering (wandering, too?) why your readers must wait with worms (fish BAIT) on their breath. I, too, am curious what the weekend holds for Mr. Branden ____, my dear son-in-law. Thus, I am waiting with bated breath.

Michael Nameless,
Dad and Merciless Grammar Cop

Christina T said...

I'm absolutely waiting with baited breath to see what FUN thing you and Branden did today. :o)

Post a Comment